Waverly Child Care & Preschool
Reports to: Teacher and Director of Operations
Status: Full Time; Part Time
All employees must be cleared and allowed to work in a child care setting by the Iowa Department of Human Services, by completing a State of Iowa Criminal Record Check and Federal Fingerprinting, updated as needed. Waverly Child Care & Preschool is an EOE Center.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds
- Dependable, flexible, sensitive, and mature
- Able to maintain confidentiality in matters pertaining to the child care center
- Relates well to children, parents, and other staff members
Provide a safe, nurturing environment in which children can grow and learn. Duties will include interaction with children, daily cleaning of rooms and toys, diapering, meal supervision, and assisting with classroom duties.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Business Hours Monday – Friday 6 am – 6 pm
- Full Time employees receive paid time off and discounted child care rates
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. This position description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties requested by Board of Directors of the Waverly Child Care and Preschool.
Waverly Child Care and Preschool is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click link for Job Application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org